If you really wanted to, you could come up with a budget item for every possible thing that you’ll ever purchase in your life. From cars to cashews, you could create a line item for it. You’d also have no other free time and would lead what would have to be the most boring existence in the history of mankind.
If you’re going to make a budget, though, it’s important to get it right and to budget correctly.
What Are the MOST IMPORTANT Items I Should Budget For?
What questions would you like to see me answer? Leave me a comment and let me know!
- John Davis is a nationally recognized expert on credit reporting, credit scoring, and identity theft. He has written four books about his expertise in the field and has been featured extensively in numerous media outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, CNN, CBS News, CNBC, Fox Business, and many more. With over 20 years of experience helping consumers understand their credit and identity protection rights, John is passionate about empowering people to take control of their finances. He works with financial institutions to develop consumer-friendly policies that promote financial literacy and responsible borrowing habits.
- Low Income GrantsSeptember 25, 2023How to Get a Free Government Phone: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Low Income GrantsSeptember 25, 2023Dental Charities That Help With Dental Costs
- Low Income GrantsSeptember 25, 2023Low-Cost Hearing Aids for Seniors: A Comprehensive Guide
- Low Income GrantsSeptember 25, 2023Second Chance Apartments that Accept Evictions: A Comprehensive Guide