Ah, retirement. The blissful dreams of kicking your feet back and watching the world go by.
What will it take to get there? Should I believe the rules of thumb?
What is up with Jason’s facial expression?
All this and more in this episode of the personal finance frequently asked questions series.
How Much Do I Need to Retire?
What questions would you like to see me answer? Leave me a comment and let me know!
- John Davis is a nationally recognized expert on credit reporting, credit scoring, and identity theft. He has written four books about his expertise in the field and has been featured extensively in numerous media outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, CNN, CBS News, CNBC, Fox Business, and many more. With over 20 years of experience helping consumers understand their credit and identity protection rights, John is passionate about empowering people to take control of their finances. He works with financial institutions to develop consumer-friendly policies that promote financial literacy and responsible borrowing habits.
- Low Income GrantsSeptember 25, 2023How to Get a Free Government Phone: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Low Income GrantsSeptember 25, 2023Dental Charities That Help With Dental Costs
- Low Income GrantsSeptember 25, 2023Low-Cost Hearing Aids for Seniors: A Comprehensive Guide
- Low Income GrantsSeptember 25, 2023Second Chance Apartments that Accept Evictions: A Comprehensive Guide